Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall decor items

The debris that was a reminder of Hurricane Ike has been hauled away. We now have a mailbox to receive mail again. We were so relieved because our neighbor's son had to keep bringing our mail daily. Although, we do have some of the best neighbors on our street. One thing to miss when we move. Anyhow, the little one and I jumped at the chance to decorate. I made some fall swags and brooms for my aunts.
Thought I would share them with you. Skylar and I had fun putting lights on some pumpkins made of wooden twigs. We discovered that a few minutes later the lights no longer worked. We hope to find some new orange lights. I usually decorate for fall in late September and keep that decor until Thanksgiving.
Just curious, what kind of decor is hanging in your house? This is on our front door. It is three years old and I think this will be the last year we showcase this wreath. Or maybe it will just move to a new location for display. =)

Skylar helped pick the flowers for this small wreath to hang on my door at work. Isn't she a natural? She wanted 2 sunflowers; one for me and one for her.



-Sun & Sky

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Too sweet! I love fall decor and I have a TON of things all over the house! FUN!